Participate - EEG
Want to contribute to science? Interested in learning more about the brain?
Participate in our studies on vision! firstname.lastname@example.org
We are performing electrophysiological studies on the visual system and are searching for interested participants. The technique used (electroencephalogram: EEG) is non-invasive, and enables the measurement of cerbral activity through electrodes placed on top of the head. One session of an experiment lasts at least two hours.
In exchange for your participation, we would offer you reimbursement at the rate of 10€ / hour.
We are looking for people who meet the following criteria:
- between 18 to 35 years old
- right-handed (not amibidexterous)
- without dermatological trouble
- without visual trouble (unless corrected: glasses or contact lenses are okay) or easily irritated eyes
- without dreadlocks, rastas, false hair, or very curly hair (unfortunately the electrodes cannot be positioned correctly in this case)
The experiments take place at the EEG laboratory in the Faculté de Psychologie, auditoires Socrate (10, Place du Cardinal Mercier), Louvain-la-Neuve.